1. After a successfully purchase, you will receive an email with registration Email and code shortly. Please check your inbox a while later. If you don't receive your code after several hours, please check your spam filtering in case that our registration email gets marked as spam and sorted into a "Spam" folder or deleted.
2. This payment via Paddle does not include value added tax. You may need to pay VAT varies by country.
3. Please download the exact product through https://www.macsome.com/downloads.html and enter your license to activate the program.
4. If you have purchased our program but found you have placed a wrong order, please feel free to contact our support team for further help.
5. The online ordering is 100% secure! All data exchanged during the payment process is SSL-secured. Our servers support SSL Version 3 and 168-bit Triple DES encryption, and the RSA module and SSL sessions feature 1024-bit encryption. We leave nothing to chance when it comes to security.
6. Macsome is subscription-based, meaning that your monthly or annual subscription will be renewed automatically at the end of your subscription term. If you want to disable it to avoid renewal charges, you must do so before the renewal date. After purchasing a subscription plan, you will receive an email with a license included. In this email, click "Manage Your Order".There you can manually disable or cancel auto-renewal.