- Is it safe to download from your website?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- Why the price I paid was more than the prices listed on the website?
- Haven't received any emails with registration information?
- What can I do if I purchase the wrong program?
- How to fix the problem that only support 1X speed only under the latest macOS?
- How to open the programs because Apple cannot check it for malicious software?
- What is the Refund Policy?
- How to Cancel the Auto-Renewal?
- I have renewed my subscription, why does my registration code become invalid?
- Can I Keep Using the Program Once Canceled the Auto-Renewal?
- How can I get support for an item which isn't working correctly?
Q. Is it safe to download from your website?
Yes, it is. Our programs are 100% safe and clean, please feel easy to use.
Q. Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
When you download and install the software, it's the limitation of trial version before you purchase the software. After you have bought a single user license, we'll send you a key/code to unlock the limitation.
Q. Why the price I paid was more than the prices listed on the website?
We only charge the price as listed on the website, and the extra part of the price is tax fee.
Q. Haven't received any emails with registration information?
After the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with registration Email and code shortly. Please check your inbox a while later. If you do not receive your code after several hours, please check your spam filtering in case our registration email gets marked as spam and sorted into a "Spam" folder or deleted. Or please contact Paddle support to check the status of your payment.
Q. What can I do if I purchase the wrong program?
Each of our programs has a free trial version, we suggest you have a try for sample testing before purchase.
If you purchase the wrong program, please do not worry. If your order doesn't exceed the refund statute expiration date, please go to purchase the right program. And then contact our support team with your order ID, user Email and the program name. We will refund the wrong program fee for you.
Q. How to fix the problem that only support 1X speed only under the latest macOS?
Regarding to the speed issue, we are sorry to tell you that currently the Mac version supports converting files at 1X speed only under macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.15 Catalina and macOS Bug Sur 11.0. The developers are working on it, please wait for some time.
Q. How to open the programs because Apple cannot check it for malicious software?
If you upgraded to your Mac to the macOS 10.15 Catalina, you might see a problem like this: "iTunes Converter (Spotify Downloader) can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software". Please go to System Preferences - Security & Privacy. Under the General tab, click Open Anyway to confirm your intent to open or install Macsome. For more details, please refer to Solution to Normally Launch Macsome under macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Q. What is the Refund Policy?
Macsome offers a 2-day money-back guarantee on the one-month and the one-year subscription of all products, and 30-day on the lifetime plan. Your money back guarantee starts from the moment your payment has been made. For more details about refund conditions, please refer to our Refund Policy.
Q. How to Cancel the Auto-Renewal?
All subscription products are automatically renewed by default. If you don’t want to continue to use the subscription, you can cancel any time before the renewal date.
There are two ways to cancel it:
1. After the purchase, you will receive an email with a license included, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. It should be at the bottom of the email, saying that “To cancel the auto-renewal subscription, click here”, simply click on the link and then you will be directed to the cancelling page;
2. You can also contact our Support Team to cancel it.
After successfully cancelling the subscription, no further charges will apply.
Q.I have renewed my subscription, why does my registration code become invalid?
After the renewal, you will receive a new license. Please launch Macsome, from the menu list, click "Register - Change Account" and activate it again via the new code. If you didn't get the new license, feel free to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out ASAP.
Q. Can I Keep Using the Program Once Canceled the Auto-Renewal?
Yes, you still have access to use the full version of Macsome for the remainder of your billing period. And you can also check the expiration date on the Registration window.
When the subscription expires, the program will revert to the free trial version. Repurchase will be required if you want to keep using the full version.
Q.How can I get support for an item which isn't working correctly?
You can go to our support center or FAQs to find the answers. If you can't find the solution, you can feel free to contact our support team via email@example.com.