Tutorial of Audio Book Converter
Audiobook converter interface
Import audiobooks to convert
STEP 1: Audio Book Converter for Win user interface
Download audiobook converter install file, install it. When you launch the Audiobook Converter, the main interface of it will be
shown as below:
STEP 2: Add audiobooks to convert
Click the button Add.The adding window will pop-up as below:
And then, select the file you want to convert and click OK. Then you will find all files you selected will be listed in
the main window.
STEP 3: Customized settings
Click Setting button to show up the setting window, then you can customize it before conversion as your wish.
- Output: The Audiobook Converter allows you customize the output directory by clicking the button Browse.
- Output file format: You can choose Same as source, For spoken word, For streaming music and Custom as the output file format to do the conversion. For the Custom, you can customize the Format, Bitrate, Sample Rate etc.
- Format: The output format including MP3, AAC(M4A/M4B), WAV.
- Bitrate: The bitrate determines the amount of information stored in the audio. A higher bitrate will result in clearer audio, but comes at the expense of file size.
- Bitrate Type: The bitrate type includes Constant Bitrate and Variable Bitrate. Choose Variable Bitrate, it means the bitrate is variable, and the least bitrate is what you have chosen on the Bitrate option.
- Sample Rate: The sample rate determines the resolution of the audio. The higher the sampling rate is, the clearer the audio is. However, this comes at an expense of a bigger file size. Auto is set as the default of 16.000 khz.
- Channels: The channels is fixed the iTunes Music track, you can choose Stereo, Joint Stereo, Mono as you wish.
Step 4: Start conversion
Click the Convert button to start converting. When the converting finished, you can get the output file directly by clicking Output button.
How cool it is, why not download and take a try?