- What I need to do when using iTunes Converter?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- How to fix the problem that only seeing a fraction of the iTunes library?
- Can I use it to convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting iTunes music with Macsome?
- How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Macsome iTunes Music Converter?
- How to automatically store the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- How to fix the problem that 1 or 2 seconds of a random song from iTunes library adds to the converted audio?
- How to launch Macsome iTunes Converter normally under macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- How to fix the problem that only support 1X speed only under the latest macOS?
- I encounter some problems that I can't find in FAQ. How can I get technical support?
Q. What I need to do when using iTunes Converter?
Please try to quit your iTunes before running iTunes Converter. And also please don't do anything with iTunes during converting, conversion may failed by occurring an error.
Q. What kind of audio formats could be converted?
Any audio files that could be played on your iTunes, could be converted by iTunes Converter, including the music files you purchased, Apple Music files, audiobook you bought from Audible, etc.
Q.Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
Please make sure that the audio file is in the Library of your iTunes.
Q. How to fix the problem that only seeing a fraction of the iTunes library in Macsome?
A: Please make sure you've well downloaded all your music from iTunes to your computer and your computer is well authorized with the same Apple ID that you used when downloading the iTunes music.
If you've already downloaded the music but the program fails to read them, please recreate your iTunes Music library.xml for a try:
a. Uninstall Macsome iTunes Converter from your computer.
b. Go to your home directory - Music – iTunes and delete "iTunes Music Library.xml"
c. Download and install Macsome from Download Center (DO NOT launch Macsome)
d. Start iTunes and play a song to generate a new .xml file
Now close iTunes and start Macsome iTunes Converter to check whether the issue can be fixed.
Q. Can I use it to convert Apple Music files?
Yes, you can. If you are macOS 10.14 or newer users, you can only convert with 1x conversion speed. If you are macOS 10.11 - 10.13 users, you can convert with up to 20X conversion speed.
Q. Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
When you download and install the software, it's the limitation of trial version before you purchase the software. After you have bought a single user license, we'll send you a key/code to unlock the limitation.
Q. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting iTunes music with Macsome iTunes Converter?
 At first, please make sure you are running the latest version of Macsome program, otherwise please directly download the latest version of Macsome iTunes Music Converter for Mac.
 Please make sure your original audio can be played on iTunes normally. -- If it is a purchased M4P music from iTunes, please make sure your computer is well authorized with the same Apple ID that you used when downloading the iTunes music.
 Please check whether the problem happen to certain music files or not. If it is, please re-convert the music for a try.
 Please check whether is there any external audio device connected with your computer including USB, Wi-Fi, Airplay, Bluetooth and HDMI, etc. If it is, please disconnect them and retry.
 After clicking "Convert", please open iTunes window and check whether is there any pop-up blocking message (such as download, authorization, update...). If it is, please resolve them and retry.
Q. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Macsome iTunes Music Converter?
Some users responded that there was no sound from Mac laptop speakers after downloading and using Macsome iTunes Converter. Now you can manage to fix this sound issue by following How to Fix No Sound Issue on Mac after Using Macsome.
Q. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
Before converting, please click the setting button on the top-right corner, and then check the box of the "Artist/ Album" after Output Organized. Now, Macsome iTunes Converter supports saving the output audio into Artist, Album, Artist/Album or Album/Artist folder to meet users' various users needs.
Q. How to fix the problem that 1 or 2 seconds of a random song from iTunes library adds to the converted audio?
Please disable the Crossfade Songs in iTunes - Preferences - Playback.
Q. How to launch Macsome iTunes Converter normally under macOS 10.15 Catalina?
If you upgraded to your Mac to the latest macOS 10.15 Catalina, you might see a problem like this: "iTunes Converter can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software". Please go to System Preferences - Security & Privacy. Under the General tab, click Open Anyway to confirm your intent to open or install Macsome. For more details, please refer to Solution to Normally Launch Macsome under macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Q. How to fix the problem that only support 1X speed only under the latest macOS?
Regarding to the speed issue, we are sorry to tell you that currently the program supports converting Apple Music files at 1X speed only under macOS 10.14 Mojave and macOS 10.15 Catalina. The developers are working on it, please wait for some time.
Q.I encounter some problems that I can't find in FAQ. How can I get technical support?
If above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekend. And we will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.
- 1. Which Mac OS are you using? 32 bits or 64 bits? And What is your iTunes or Music version?
- 2. What is the output format you choose? Apple Music? Audiobooks? iTunes purchased songs or ordinary?
- 3. Please send us songs which you converted for a test.
- 4. Please send us two log files. You can find them by clicking the menu bar, and select File - Open Log File. Then click the logs folder and you will see the log files, please send us all the log files.