- Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- What's the differences between Macsome Amazon Music Downloader and other Amazon conversion program?
- I have received the license information. How to register Amazon Music Downloader?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
- What kinds of music format the program supports? What output format can it export?
- Can I convert the entire playlist from Amazons?
- Does Amazon Music Downloader support Amazon Music HD?
- How to launch Macsome Amazon Music Downloader normally under macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- How to contact us when you encounter with "Conversion Failure"?
Q.Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
Macsome Amazon Music Downloader support a free trial version, which only let you convert the first 3 minutes of each song for testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license.
Q.What's the differences between Macsome Amazon Music Downloader and other Amazon conversion program?
With Macsome Amazon Music Downloader, you can download songs from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music, and convert them to MP3, AAC, WAV and FLAC without quality loss. With a bulit-in Amazon web player, you don't have to download Amazon application on your computer.
Q.I have received the license information. How to register Amazon Music Downloader?
Step 1: Run Macsome Amazon Music Downloader on Mac. Click Apple Menu bar and click Macsome Amazon Music Downloader - Register, you can also click the button on the top-right user interface, and choose "Register" option in the drop-down list, then you will get the registration window.
Step 2: Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration popup dialog, then click "OK".
Q. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
1: First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program.
2: The registration code is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration popup dialog.
3: If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team for help.
Q. What kinds of music format the program supports? What output format can it export?
Macsome Amazon Music Downloader for Mac supports downloading limits of Amazon Music and download songs, albums, or playlists from Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC format.
Q. Can I convert the entire playlist from Amazon Music?
Yes, you can convert the entire playlist, artist or album from Amazon Music.
Q. Does Amazon Music Downloader support Amazon Music HD?
Currently, Macsome Amazon Music Downloader doesn't support Amazon Music HD.
Q.How to launch Macsome Amazon Music Downloader normally under macOS 10.15 Catalina?
If you are using macOS 10.15 Catalina, you might see a problem like this: "Amazon Music Downloader can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software". Please go to System Preferences - Security & Privacy. Under the General tab, click Open Anyway to confirm your intent to open or install Macsome. For more details, please refer to Solution to Normally Launch Macsome under macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Q. How to contact us when you encounter with "Conversion Failure"?
 Please make sure the songs you want to convert can be played normally on Macsome or on the Amazon Music web player in Chrome.
 Please don't connect an external audio device to your computer during the conversion and don't play Amazon Music on other devices at the same time.
If above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekend. And we will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.
- 1. Please send us the detailed info of your Mac OS.
- 2. Are you a Prime Music user or Amazon Music Unlimited user? And which country/region does your Amazon Music account belong to?
- 3. What is the output format you choose?
- 4. Did the problem happen to a certain audio file or to all audio files?
- 5. Please send us log files. You can find them by clicking the icon, and select Open Log File. Then click the logs folder and you will see the log files, please send us all the log files.