It is more convenient and easier to record audio than register an account to download it. Here is how to record audio from Firefox with Macsome Audio Recorder.
1. Download Macsome Audio Recorder and install it on your Mac, then run it.
2. Add Firefox application. Click the button "Add Application" and select Firefox app in the pop-up window, then click the Open button to add the Firefox.app to the Records list.
3. Load Firefox application. Click the button "Load Application" to launch the Firefox.
4. Set "For streaming music" as the output format. Select Firefox and click the Inspector button to open the Setting window. Then select Recording tab in the Setting window. Click the Output Format drop-down list and select For streaming music as the output format.
5. Play music on Firefox web pages and Start recording. Play music on Firefox web pages and click the "Start or Pause Recording" button to start recording.
6. Finish recording. Click the "Stop recording" button to stop recording. And you can find the recorded file on Record Bin list.
Convert AA to MP3, remove Audio books DRM
Convert any iTunes to MP3/AAC. Fast & CD quality
Record any audio on Mac
Convert audio books to MP3, AAC. 5X speed fast
Loseless audio editing freeware
Cut big audio file to small pieces