Macsome Audio Editor can help you get the special parts to crop audio with one button.
1. Download Macsome Audio Editor and install it on your Mac, then run it.
2. Add audio file. Click the "Open Audio" button and select an audio file to add. After the progress bar, the file will be added to the list.
3. Select audio region. Play audio firstly, then click the StartSel button to start the selection. And click the EndSel button to end selection.
4. One button to crop the audio. After the region is selected, click the Crop button and show the cropped audio in a new waveform with removing everything on both sides.
5. Save the cropped segment. Click the "Save File" button to open the save settings window. You can customize the output name, path and format. After completing the custom settings, click the Save button to save your cropped segment.
Convert AA to MP3, remove Audio books DRM
Convert any iTunes to MP3/AAC. Fast & CD quality
Record any audio on Mac
Convert audio books to MP3, AAC. 5X speed fast
Loseless audio editing freeware
Cut big audio file to small pieces