Online Tutorial of iTunes Converter for Win
Interface of iTunes Converter for Win
How to add Audio files
First of All, Screenshot of iTunes Converter for Win
Download the iTunes Converter, install and run it, the main interface will pop up as below:
For Version 2.0.0, if you want to upgrade the new version from the old version,
you need to uninstall the old version at first, and then install the latest version as you like, otherwise the two version will
be on your computer. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Step 1: Add Audio files.
Click the button Add, you can choose the different iTunes library to add the audio files to convert.
And select the file you want to convert, click OK, and then all files you selected will be listed on
the main window.
STEP 2: Customized settings
Click Setting button to set the output format and output path before the conversion as your need.
- Output: Where you can find the output files. You can customize the output directory by clicking the button Browse.
- Output file format: You can choose Same as source, For spoken word, For streaming music and Custom as the output file
format to do the conversion. For the Custom, you can customize the Format, Bitrate, Sample Rate etc.
- Format: The output format including MP3, AAC(M4A/M4B), WAV.
- Bitrate: The bitrate determines the amount of information stored in the audio. A higher bitrate will result in clearer audio, but comes at the expense of file size.
- Bitrate Type: The bitrate type includes Constant Bitrate and Variable Bitrate. Choose Variable Bitrate, it means the bitrate is variable, and the least bitrate is what you have chosen on the Bitrate option.
- Sample Rate: The sample rate determines the resolution of the audio. The higher the sampling rate is, the clearer the audio is. However, this comes at an expense of a bigger file size. Auto is set as the default of 16.000 khz.
- Channels: The channels is fixed the iTunes Music track, you can choose Stereo, Joint Stereo, Mono as you wish.
Step 3: Start conversion
Click the Convert button to start converting.
When the converting finished, you can get the output file directly by clicking Output button.
How cool it is, why not download and take a try?