Screenshot of Audio Editor
After you run Audio Editor, you will see the friendly user interface. And it is very simple to edit audios and make ringtones
Select & Play Controls List: Use Select & Play Controls to select portions of audio. This audio can then be
cropped around, cut, or faded.
- Start -> Select the start of playing audio.
- End -> Select the End of playing audio.
- Rewind-> Move to the previous frame of playing audio.
- Play/Stop ->Click this button to start playing the opened audio file. Once the movie started playing, "Play" button will change its state to "Pause", and it can be in line with the Start & End button to select portions of audio.
- Fast forward ->Move to the next frame of playing audio.
- Volume control ->Adjust the output volume during playback.
Editing controls List: Editing controls enable you to remove and adjust audio as described below.
- Crop -> Crop removes all the audio outside of the current selection, leaving only the selected audio.
- Del -> Clicking Del will remove the selected audio.
- Increa -> Increa will increase audio's volume over the entire selection.
- Decrea -> Decrease audio's volume over the entire selection.
- Fadein -> Fade audio in over the entire selection, ramping up the volume to the end of the selection.
- Fadeout-> Fade audio out over the entire selection, ramping down the volume to the end of the selection.
- Zoom ->To adjust the zoom level of the main waveform, use the zoom slider. Clicking the - or the + buttons on the end will zoom out or in by one step, respectively.