Version 2.2.1 released on Sep 19, 2016
- Works on macOS 10.12.
- Supports iTunes 12.5.1.
Version 2.1.1 released on Sep 18, 2015
- Fix the Error that Audio Book files can't be read on some systems.
- Add Setting Tips for iTunes 12.2 or later.
Version 2.1.0 released on Mar 16, 2015
- Update a new user interface.
Version 2.0.4 released on Jan 22, 2015
- Add number to split output sub files' title name.
- Fix the problem that the space filtering before or after the keywords.
- When you split the file, the output sub files will be saved to 1, 01, 001...
- Update copyright to 2015.
- Fix the other problem.
Version 2.0.3 released on Aug 5, 2014
- Fix the crash on Mac 10.10 Preview Version 4.
Version 2.0.2 released on Jun 30, 2014
- Fix some errors.
- Adjust the waiting time for dragging, adding and copying to 60s.
- Add the converting menu prompt and the related prompt when quiting the Dock.
- Modify some digital description and the interface problem of Multilingual test.
Version 2.0.1 released on May 31, 2014
- Support German, Japanese, French, English.
- Add hotkey to select file with up, down and space key.
- Add refresh library button in main interface.
- Retain Artwork and part of the metadate info (except WAV).
- Fix minor bugs.
Version 2.0.0 released on May 14, 2014
- Update a totally new user interface.
- Optimize Add mode.
- Optimize Conversion interface.
- Optimize Split mode.
Version 1.6.0 released on Oct 31, 2013
- Support Mac OS X 10.9.
- Support iTunes 11.1.1.
- To convert an iTunes audio file, you may drag it into the main window of the applicaton.
Version 1.5.7 released on Mar 01, 2013
- Support keeping chapters' information while working with iTunes 11.
- Support adding files to conversion list by dragging files into the application.
Version 1.5.6 released on Jun 21, 2012
- Support multiple iTunes Library.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.5.4 released on Sep 08, 2011
- Fix a bug may crash iTunes when converting audiobook file with chapter information kept.
Version 1.5.3 released on Jul 25, 2011
- Support Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Version 1.5.2 released on Jul 22, 2011
Version 1.5.1 released on Apr 12, 2011
- Prompt not to use iTunes when converting an audiobook.
- Several bugs fixed.
Version 1.5.0 released on Mar 04, 2011
- Support to split the output file by the chapters of the audio book file.
- Add *.m4b in output formats.
- Drag and drop *.m4b, *.aa,*.ax files into AudiobookConverter is fully supported.
- Sort the converting list by name, artist, time and more.
- Fully support OS X 10.6 and iTunes 10.2.
Version 1.4.6 released on Feb 01, 2011
- Update the help content.
- Fix a bug that may fail to overview the output file.
- Fix a minor bug on the interface of application.
Version 1.4.5 released on Sep 30, 2010
- Fully compatible with iTunes 10.
Version 1.4.4 released on Aug 25, 2010
- Fix a bug that may fail to launch iTunes.
Version 1.4.3 released on Aug 13, 2010
- Fix a bug that AudiobookConverter may fail to get chapter information.
Version 1.4.2 released on Aug 09, 2010
- Update help content, fix a bug: quit iTunes may cause AudiobookConverter crash.
Version 1.4.1 released on Jun 24, 2010
- Auto hide iTunes 9.2 application when converting.
Version 1.4.0 released on Apr 22, 2010
- Refined recording engine, keep chapter information when Language set to be German or French.
Version 1.3.7 released on Mar 17, 2010
- Fix a bug of selecting audio book file.
Version 1.3.2 released on Dec 08, 2009
- Fixed a bug may cause AppleMobileDeviceHelper crash.
Version 1.3.1 released on Dec 01, 2009
- Move the keep chapters setting into preferences.
Version 1.2.0 released on Sep 24, 2009
- Support converting to AAC format on Snow Leopard.
Version 1.1.9 released on Aug 24, 2009
- Better audio quality when select output file format as For spoken word
- Fix a bug of file selecting window.
Version 1.0.8 released on July 29, 2009
- Fix the error which may occur when adding files several times.
Version 1.0.7 on Jun 29, 2009
- New interface of selecting audio to convert.
- Quickly get all audiobook list from iTunes DB to select.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Version 1.0.3 on Feb 11, 2009
Version 1.0.2 on Dec 17, 2008
- Fix a bug concerning AAC conversion error.
Version 1.0.1 on Dec 09, 2008
- Fix a bug concerning file splitting after conversion.
- Fix some minor bugs of application inteface.
Version 1.0 on Dec 03, 2008
- Macsome AudioBookConverter ver 1.0 released.