Files with .AA extension are used by Audible for DRM protected which prevents users from playing the AA files on non-Audible Ready compatible players. If you want to enjoy these audiobooks on any players you got, the first thing you need to do is get rid of the DRM-protection from AA files and convert AA to MP3.
Features of AA to MP3 Converter
Macsome Audio Book Converter for Mac is technically designed to solve all above problems. It can remove DRM-protection of aa and convert any audiobooks that could be played on iTunes to MP3.
Besides, this AA to MP3 Converter can auto load all audiobooks from your iTunes.
Furthermore, if the audiobook is too big for your music players, and you want to get a specific segment. The aa to MP3 Converter with fast big file splitter inside can help you. There are three options you can choose: Split by the duration, Split by the number of segments, Split by the chapters.
How to Convert protected aa to MP3
The following guide will show you the detailed steps to convert Audible aa files to MP3 formats so that you can enjoy it on any other audio players or mobile phones quickly and easily.
1. Free download and install the Audiobook Converter on your Mac.
Tips: This is just a trial version with the limitation that it can only convert 3 minutes each audiobook. You can get full version by purchasing it.
2. Run the AudioBook Converter. The audiobooks you purchased from iTunes will appear in the list automatically. You can select the files you want to convert.
Macsome Audio Book Converter for Mac supports batch conversion, so you can select more than one aa files or all.
3. Click Profile button and select the required profile in Output File Format drop list.
4. Choose Preferences in the menu bar to set the output destination.
5. Protected AA to MP3 Conversion will begin with you clicking on Convert button.
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 or later
- 1G Hz Intel, or above
- 512M or more